Monday, October 14, 2013

Standing Box Favor Fall themed

Hello Papercrafters,


Happy Monday!  The weekends go by way too fast but I had a great start to this Monday, after getting my girls off to school I came home and got one video done and uploaded!  I did make the effort to do them this weekend but went overtime on today's vid so I started over, after rolling raisins I'm too tired to get anything done, lol, and we are still not done, I can't wait till this job is completed, I was so sore and tired and in pain last week that I had to take a day to recover, lol, but now my body must be used to it, doing much better coping with it all.


For today I am sharing my standing box favor that I created for the hop, I will be sharing the other favors, my slide window card, and of course that really awesome tea candle combo card with box, the next video will be ready on Wednesday!


Here's a photo of today's favor......

 


and here's the video, Enjoy!



I shall return on Wednesday with another episode of papercraftsbytamara, lol, Have a great day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper