Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Valentine Mini Card trio

Hello Papercrafters,

I'm trying to get back into my regular schedule of crafting and posting, even though it's a bit difficult with my girls still on winter break......they keep me hopping and it's hard to keep up.......but with the holidays behind us I have been escaping to my crafty fortress and creating some new goodies.  Today I thought I would continue the Valentine theme and share some of the gift cards I created for a Valentine Boutique I will be participating in.........these are 3" x 3 " mini cards and they fit nicely in SU's mini envelopes.  These are great to add to a gift and are blank inside so you may personalize to your liking. 

I kept them simple with some stamping and a touch of bling, if you stamped a sentiment on the inside you could turn them into Mini Valentines for co-workers, friends, or class parties....and let the kids make their own. 

I worked with the 'Love you more'  and 'Quite the pair' stamp sets...... the 'Love you more is only available  for a limited time, that's where that cute bird with heart in his beak came from......here's the #131853  clear $16.95  &  #131850 wood $ 21.95. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Tamara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper