Friday, September 4, 2009

My first workshop!

I will be hosting my first workshop on Sept. 14, 2009, at my home. I've got a couple of make and take's in the design stages, we will be making a greeting card for one, still deciding on our 2nd project. I am looking forward to being the creativity hostess ;) My next workshop will be in October and we will be doing some fun projects featuring some of the sweet centers stamps from the holiday mini. Stay tuned, lol, I will be posting project samples in the next few days.
I would like to begin some classes too!; those are right now just in the planning stages, so much to do, so little time. I've been using the supplies included in my demonstrator kit and I must say I love Stampin'Up! products! They have the best card stock and their ink pads are awesome! I already love being a demonstrator and I'm just getting started :) I want everything, almost, in the new Idea Book/ Catalog. Contact me to host a workshop and receive one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper