Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Vintage Designs



I just love the new vintage stamps now available in Stampin'Up!'s new springtime occasions catalog! The set called Vintage Vogue comes with 8 stamps and is now available in wood mount or clear! The Very Vintage jumbo roller is the perfect compliment to the vintage set. I created this card using the vintage roller and our new scallop trim border punch; (you can get this punch free with any $50. purchase through March 31st) I also used our new Sweet Pea Stitched Felt set, they are such a lovely addition. The Happy Birthday stamp is from our new Well Scripted stamp set also in the new Occasions mini.
I think this card turned out beautifully, if you would like to learn how to create this design contact me and schedule a workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper