Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gift Card Holders for the Holidays



Gift Cards have fast become a favorite especially at the holidays. It makes gifting easy for even the hardest to shop for recipients, teens, parents, grandparents. So I created some attractive, fun, Gift Card Holders just in time for the holidays. I actually based it on the Mini candy holder that I cased from my upline Dawn Griffith, thank you Dawn!, although I changed it up a bit. I changed the direction and just increased the size of the slot to fit a gift card perfectly, their very cute, they look like mini purses.
I used the Tree Trimmings Stamp Set #116722 and Tiny Tags Stamp Set #118592, and Many Merry Messages Stamp Set # 116586, and the Berry Christmas~ sorry that set was from last years mini, but I still love that set :)
These items are for sale at my shop
or you could book a workshop where I'll demonstrate and show you and your guest how to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper