Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm loving the new Vintage Paper & Stamps!


I really love the vintage quality the DCS Deck the Halls has in the Holiday Mini, it reminds me of my childhood and the holiday season. I created this card using some of the smooch spritz and pearls both in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog and the stamp set Bells & Boughs in the mini. I believe the vanilla ribbon is retired but you could get the same effect with any ribbon of the same width. This was very fast and easy to achieve, the designer card stock did all the work, I spritzed the vanilla card stock before layering it with the dcs and the ribbon edging, but I love the results it's one of my favorites with this set.
My supply List:
Deck the Halls #120810
Bells & Boughs # 121142 clear
Log Cabin Smooch Spritz# 119921
Basic Pearls#119247
Very Vanilla CS #101650
Extra Large Punch #120907

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper