Thursday, August 25, 2011

Snow Fun


I was playing around with the new stamp set, Snow much fun, from the new Idea Book and with my new DSP, Letters to Santa. I love this set!, the snowmen are so cute and it has a fabulous Christmas tree with a cute little bird on top, fun :D Any way I created this fun card....don't you just love the little bird walking on top of the big snowball. I used some of the large clear glitter for on the snowman and the snowball and I used SU markers to color in the images. I used a die to make the snowflakes then added some bling to the centers. It's bright and cheery and sure to put a smile on anyone's face.
Here is my supply list:
Island Indigo card stock #122923
Letters to Santa DSP #122349
Snow much Fun Stamp Set# 122562
Stampin Write Markers Brights #119702

There's still time to get a Free pack of DSP, buy 3 get 1 free thru the end of August, this is an excellent deal, Don't miss out!
*Specialty DSP not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper