Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rose Tutorial

Good Morning,
I finally created a video tutorial for the roses I made during the Glitter Queens October Blog hop! My apologies for taking so long, but my husband is a farmer and it's harvest time and I have to help out this time of year. I will be so glad when it's done, I'm having creative withdrawals, lol, can't wait for more crafting time.
This video is a first for me and I have much to learn but I had fun doing it so I will be making more :D I hope you can understand and learn to create this beautiful flowers your self. The video is over at youtube so I'm just putting a link here: my computer is having connection problems so I had to use another computer to upload it.




Here's the link, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/papercraftsbytamara?feature=mhee


Have a great day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper