Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween Easel Card

Good morning,

Happy belated Halloween!

Yesterday was a busy day indeed, I dressed up as a black cat, made my own ears and tail, lol, painted a cat nose and whiskers on, and had so much fun, going about my day. After school my daughter and I went to the store to pick up a couple things and we got the biggest laugh at this lady that was staring mouth wide open, lol, fun, good times :D I love Halloween and dressing up!!!
Thought I would share a cute easel Halloween card I made I love this gravestone stamp, so disappointed that it has been retired.
After stamping the little witch image I used SU markers to color it in, I stamped the birds then heat embossed them in black, they look so cool.






I hope you enjoyed my little card, I have more projects coming up and I also have more video tutorial's in the planning stages. We are still working on harvest so my schedule is full and chaotic but it will soon be done, yeah!!!! then I will be back to a crafting as much as possible, lol.
Thanks for stopping by!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper