Friday, September 21, 2012

.Labels Favor- Fall themed

Happy Friday Papercrafters,
I'm still busily preparing for the fair, it's just around the corner, next week in fact, I'm really excited and a little nervous too.  I've got flyers made for several classes I have planned for the fall/winter of this year and I hope I get several class guests signed-up. I've also made ton's of goodies; cards, post-it holders, bookmarks, hand-sanitizer holders, collage hangings, iris folds, scrapbook pages, accordian albums, and more! 
Today I'm going to share a favor created with the label's die, they are quite easy to create and have room inside to hold a nice treat.  Today's version is fall inspired, I think they would dress up a Thanksgiving table nicely and could be personalized with a tag with the recipients name.
I also have a Christmas version of this favor and of course it could be personalized for any holiday or occasion.
Supply List:
Very vanilla CS
retired ribbon and DSP
Stamp Sets: Perfectly preserved and Hostess set Four Seasons
Labels die

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper