Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Treat Box

Good morning Papercrafters,
I can't believe October is already here, this year has really flown by, since the end of July I've been creating and working toward getting ready for the fair, my biggest event so far, 4 days, it ended Saturday and I am still exhausted, lol.  But this month has one of my favorite holidays- Halloween! I still dress up every year and my girls are still young enough that they like to dress up and go trick or treating, yea. Plus they always have class parties and need treats of course.
So for today I'm going to share with you a little Halloween Treat box I created.  I found the pattern for the box in a cardmaker mag.....can't remember which one, but it anyone wants directions let me know and I will share.  It's super easy to create and could be made in any color for any occasion.
I used the Spooky bingo bits to decorate, and I'm going to add the googly eyes to my little green monster(using the Ghoulish Goolies kit), when I first created it my kit was on backorder  it was delivered while I was at the fair :).......omg those googly eyes are the cutest. 
This little box is 2" x 2", treats could be added in a small cello bag or if you added some colorful shredded paper and place the treats on top.
Here is my supply list:
Black CS-#121045
Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP-#126906
Glitter brads-#121006
Spooky bingo bits stamp set-#123944 wood
                                            #123946 clear
I hope you enjoyed my little favor, thanks for stopping by!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper