Friday, June 14, 2013

ColourQ Challenge 193

Hello Papercrafters, 

I had so much fun participating in the last ColourQ challenge that I decided to give this weeks color palette a try.  When I was looking over the palette and trying to decide what I would create, I came upon a new stamp set I received a few days ago and had not inked up,  and saw the bowl of cherries and walla there was my red.  I didn't really set out to create this layout it just turned out that way although  I have seen this layout done with many different types of stamps and colors.  Now that I did one I think I will case myself, lol and try it out with some different stamps.  Here my cqc challenge 193 card:

I used my blender pens and ink to paint the image,  the cardstock I stamped on is really whisper white but for some reason the red and the lighting makes it look slightly yellow. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Tamara

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, Tami, fun elements! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring on your bowl of cherries! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the ColourQ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami, this is so pretty and you rocked the colors! Thanks for joining us again this week...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. So cute - thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper