Saturday, June 22, 2013

FMS 91 Your my Hero Birthday

Hello Papercrafters, 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far......my girls and I got the house cleaned up this morning, then they have been swimming most of the afternoon while I have been cooking and crafting.  While I was having my morning coffee and perusing FB I came across a post by Freshly Made Sketches, 'still time to participate in fms91'...so I thought I would give it a try.  Here's the sketch....

 

 

I used a new stamp set I recently got,  'Your my hero', the Birthday candle wheel, and I also made use of some of the newly released colors and dsp.  Don't you just love the way the police car is pulling the sign with the candles on top :) fun, fun, this will be perfect for some lucky little guy's birthday!  

here's the inside.......

  Thanks for stopping by, 

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Great birthday card! I love those big candles! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper