Monday, July 15, 2013

Kind & Cosy with Butterflies

Hello Papercrafters,

As most of you know Stampin'Up!'s new IBC has recently been released...(if you need a copy let me know and I'll get one to you) and I am participating in a SWAP with some other demo's, we are using new sets from the new IBC.  Well I choose to use the set Kind & Cosy, I just love the gingham and knew I had to have it, lol, when I created my swap card I also combined it with the hostess set Morning Meadow.  I cannot share my swap card just yet but will after all swapping is done :) But while I was creating my swap card I was inspired to combine some heat embossing on vellum to create a greeting.  I loved the way it turned out so much that I created another design using the same method and I love, love, love, both of them.  Here's my greeting....

I really like how you can see the dsp through the vellum, looks so elegant.


I finished the inside using the dsp on the front and a perfect sentiment.
This gorgeous set is a must have I'm so glad I got it, you can get your set from my SU Shop!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Tamara



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper