Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vellum Tree and Leaves

Hello Papercrafters,

I'm back with another card using the same technique as the last 2 cards I shared......I needed a sympathy card for a family member and love the elegant quality you can achieve by stamping with versa mark on vellum then adding embossing powder to heat set.  I wanted to add some color to the tree and the leaves so I just used a dauber to sponge some ink onto the back of the image, did some fussy cutting and added to the framed area.  

This technique adds a stained glass look to your card and is becoming a favorite of mine, with so many colors of embossing powders and ink the possibilities are endless. 

  I also added some dsp along with a sentiment and more leaves to finish the inside....

 Here's my supply list:

White cs #100730

Modern Medley dsp #126926

Papaya Collage Stamp set c #132055   w#126612

Thoughts & Prayers Set c#128751      w#127805

Gumball Ink #126861

Emboss Powder Black #109133

Versa mark # 102283

Pearls #119247

I hope you will be inspired to create a card using the stained glass technique, try it it's fun! 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Tamara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper