Saturday, August 31, 2013

Color Challenge with my fellow SU Demos

Hello Papercrafters, 

The weekend is here, yea, and we get 3 whole days!, yea!!!  I hope your all enjoying your long weekend.....I encourage you to stop by next week, Sept. 3, 4, & 5, we are having a blog hop!  We are the Glitter Queens and we all have new 'Halloween' projects for each day, please be sure to stop by and hop with us, I will be giving away some blog candy some of the other ladies may also have blog candy!  

 I have a variety of projects to share for the hop and I'm so excited....Halloween is one of my favorite holidays :)

Today I'm going to share a card I made for a challenge with a group of SU demos, that I belong too, the challenges give us inspiration from each other, it's a wonderful to share and case designs.

For this card we had to use soft suede, island indigo and strawberry slush....

Thanks for stopping by and Don't Forget come back on Tuesday Sept. 3 for Day 1 of our hop!

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper