Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mosaic Madness retrosketches #75

Hello Papercrafters,

 I've been participating in some challenges with some fellow SU Demonstrators, we belong to a private group and the challenges help us to get ideas and inspiration from each other.  

This week we are working with the colors bermuda bay, daffodil delight, and crumb cake.  When I work with color challenges I like to get the colors out and just look at them together before I decide how I'm going to incorporate them into a card.  Since crumb cake is one of my favorite colors to work with I decided to use it for the base,  I also wanted to use the mosaic embossing folder to the design and had the idea of doing some fussy cutting along either end to create an interesting effect.....well I love, love, love it and I'm not alone several ladies also liked the effect.....smiles.

Here's the front..

  I am also entering this card into the retrosketches challenge #75 here's the sketch:


 

I will be using this technique again, in fact I am going to have to get the stamp set that goes along with it.    I will also be demonstrating this technique in a video.....my girls go back to school on Wednesday so I will be able to schedule in video time, I will miss them but yeaaaa! for more video time!  

On the inside of this card I added another flower like on the front and a stamped sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper