Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Bows with the new Bow Die

Hello Papercrafters, 

I am playing catch up with my posts, plus I wanted to share some of the awesome bows I created with the new Bow die in our holiday mini, I made a bunch of these so I could use them on all my gifts.  There are lots of options with the type of paper and embellishments you use....the more I made the more ideas I got........

I think they are gorgeous and they are fun to make, this die is something I will get alot of use out of, this girl will not be buying anymore bows :)  just call me the happy bow maker, lol.....

Have a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas!!

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Tami, wow, so many wonderfuls bows!

    Sending you all best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a very happy up-coming New Year in 2014!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regina,
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!!!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper