Monday, January 6, 2014

Valentine Framelits Banner Greeting

Hello Papercrafters, 

January is well upon us and the holidays are all tucked away till next year.....so it's time to start getting ready for Valentines Day, and it will be here before you know it.  So I've been working on some new designs for 2014, today's card is really quite simple to create, I used SU framelits 'Hearts a Flutter' to die cut the banner shapes and my dsp is from the new Occasions catalog, it's the 'fresh prints' stack.  There are lots of nice patterns and bright springy colors in this stack all are double sided too! 

Here's the front

 I also added a bit of sewing to attach the banner.....I love the look, simply sweet. 


 On the inside I used the mini punch for the hearts and stamped the sentiment. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful 2014 so far...Happy New Year!!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper