Thursday, January 26, 2012

Flirtatious Specialty DSP Greeting

Good Morning,

Today I wanted to share a simple greeting using SU's Flirtatious Specialty DSP, it's made to coordinate with the Hello Doily and Delicate Doilies stamp sets. I don't have either of these sets, but I still created a doily for the front by cutting one out of the DSP, they include a couple of sheets that are like die cut doilys, several designs together on one page, I just carefully cut one off of the corner to create one complete doily. I used some silk flowers and pearl embellishments to fancy up the front. I stamped the inside with Because I care. This card comes together really quickly, but still looks quite elegant.



Thanks for stopping by, wishing you a wonderful Thursday!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper