Monday, January 30, 2012

Simply 'Enchanted' Greeting

Greetings,
Here we are already Monday, seems like the weekends fly by......I did enjoy a fun game of Scrabble with my oldest daughter and my husband last night, I even got a bonus! :D

Today I have a simple greeting using the 'Enchanted' DSP in the Salebration catalog. I really love the colors in the collection, don't miss out on getting your own for FREE, any purchase of $50. or more before taxes and shipping is eligible!

I created the flower from the Hostess Set 'Posy Punch' in the IBC, I stamped it 3 times in Poppy Parade and used and 'Enchanted' brad in the center and added some of the ribbon, you get with the brads, for the 'leaves'.



My apologies for the photos, I'm working with a new camera and I have to learn how to use some new software and I haven't had the time lately. I hope to have this issue remedied soon.
Thanks for stopping by...

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper