Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Salebration Time!!!




Greetings all,

I've only been with Stampin'Up! since 2009 but I have come to love Salebration time! Not only do you get hostess dollars with a workshop of $150.00 or more, you also get to choose one item from the Salebration brochure for every $50. before tax/shipping that you spend! Wow, plus workshops of $150. or more you get a free tote! This years Salebration items include stamp sets, CS, DSP, embellishments, decor elements, and MDS. This is a fantastic time to stock up on your paper crafting supplies!




The background of this greeting was created with the DSP Enchanted from the Salebration brochure, I love this paper the colors and prints are so nice, this one reminded me of wall paper so I used the framed folder to create a 'picture', then stamped the butterflies and the flowers. I used dimensionals to attach them. I scrunched up some vanilla ribbon and attached to the bottom and attached the tag right on top of the ribbon. The inside is stamped with; Amazing, Awesome, Talented, You.
So hop on over to my website and start stocking up, Salebration is over on March 31, 2012, I have a list of my own a mile long from the new Occasions Mini and the Salebration brochure, they are both full of lots of new fun products to get creative with.....thanks for stopping by!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper