Monday, April 16, 2012

Embellished Sketch Journal

Hello Paper Crafters,
I've been busy doing some early cooking today....my oldest daughter has a softball game and I wanted a good dinner, not ball park food, and I knew that I wouldn't feel like cooking after the game, lol. So I'm cooking a pot of beans, some homebaked bread, and I made cupcakes for dessert.
Thankfully our weather warmed up over the weekend so it will be pleasant outside to watch the game, we actually had a couple games and practice cancelled because of the thunderstorms we were experiencing last week.

Today I thought I would share an embellished journal I created to use as a card/scrapbook template sketch book. It's the On-board journal from SU, it's spiral bound, has a board front and back and is full of sketching pages.


On the inside of the back page I added a little pocket with a small rectangle/for cards, and a square/for scrapbook sketches. I can just trace them then I start out my sketch with straight edges.


I can't wait to start drawing, hope I can think of some good templates :)
Well I need to blast off.....it's almost game time!
Have a great day,
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper