Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Queen for a Day Birthday Greeting

Hello Paper Crafters,

I've been absent a bit due to a crazy busy schedule and spring break, my girls had 10 days off (that's counting weekends) I spent a lot of the time playing games, crafting, cooking and hanging with them. We had a few windy days and made good use of them flying kites....towards the end of vacation we played badmitton and on the last day my daughter got her cast taken off! She had a buckle fracture but it is all healed, yea!, and she can get back to her normal activities in a week.

For today's post I have a birthday greeting, I love the vintage type look to it and all the details. I wanted to create a card using blue and beige and I wanted to incorporate a scallop envelope, ( it is a new die for me so I just had to use it, lol) The crown and key accents were heat embossed gold to add bling fitting for a Queen for the Day.


A look at the details and below a peek inside....
I hope you enjoyed my greeting, Thanks for stopping by!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper