Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scallop Envelope Greeting

Good morning Paper Crafters,
I have another project today using the SU Scallop die and the blue and beige color combo, I used the Kindness matters stamp set. I like butterflies so I love this set, plus it's so versatile it could be used for a variety of occasions and it's inexpensive. Although my card design looks simple there are really a lot of details added. I used the SU's scallop punch on the edge of the cs and dsp on the front, I created a flower using the doily triple layer punch, 3 layers of newsprint and the bottom layer is blue cs, then I used a glitter brad in the center. The trio of butterflies was stamped onto the dsp then I used SU neutral markers to color them in.
Here is my supply list:
Scallop Envelope-113462
Doily Triple Layer punch-122465
Kindness Matters Stamp Set-122902
Marina Mist Scallop dot Ribbon-122986
Designer printed brads-122940
Glimmer brads Brights-121005
Marina Mist CS-119682
DSP Attic Boutique -125407

I love the end result, these colors are so serene, the perfect way to say Thank you to a special someone in your life.

Thank you for stopping by....
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper