Thursday, November 17, 2011

Good morning,
Wow, I just realized that Thanksgiving is one week away, this year sure has flown by, I'm really looking forward to turkey day and the beginning of the holiday season! My girls have no school all next week, used to be just Thursday and Friday, but they have changed it to all week, which makes it nice for preparing for the holiday and enjoying the day. This year I will be out and about on black Friday, but not as a shopper.....I will be selling my paper crafted goodies at a holiday boutique!! I am looking forward to it! Here is a Christmas greeting I recently made with the new holly jolly Christmas stamp....I actually made 3 versions of this card each a little different, come back for a visit I will be posting the other versions tomorrow and Saturday! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper