Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holly Jolly Framed Greeting

Happy Sunday,
This weekend has flown by, got some clutter spots cleaned up :D, did laundry, shopped for groceries and did some crafting. This evening I watched a scary movie with the girls and we played Skip-bo at the same time of course, lol. But oh my I can see this week is going to be so busy and go by so fast. We are going to my mil's on Thanksgiving, but I will be sharing some of the cooking load with my sil because my mil is getting up there in age and can't handle a big dinner like that anymore. So I will be making black eyes, corn, green salad and 2 pumpkin pies, yum! Of course with 3 growing girls we will also be baking up that 25 lb. bird we got, I'm thinking tomorrow, then we can cruise through the week with lots of leftovers.....I have a craft fair on Friday so I need easy meals.

Here is card version number 3 I promised to share with you, I really love the versatility I was able to achieve using basically the same layout but switching up how/and what framed pieces I used. I used the DSP Forest Lodge from the current mini, love this DSP, the wood prints are way cool and so are the plaids......they would be great for manly cards.
Overall this is a clean, simple design. I hope you enjoyed.
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper