Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello and greetings to all,
It's been quite awhile since I've been able to make a post, I'm having issues with my computer and it's internet connection, actually it's also crashing alot so it's really time to clean up shop, lol, but I'm getting side tracked here :D

It's a really busy time of year, I've been helping my husband with the raisin harvest, still not quite done, but should be by the end of the week! Can't wait.....then on November 25 and November 30th I will be selling my papercrafted goodies at a couple of local craft fairs! I'm so excited and kinda nervous, but I know it's going to be fun. I've been creating all kinds of new items and today I thought I would share a couple of pocket albums I created. I saw the idea in an issue of the Stampin Success magazine's. After making a few I found that I really like them, they turn out really cute, and they are fast and easy to create.
Start with a piece of CS 5"x10", then score 1 1/4"from the bottom and fold to form the pockets, then score every 2 1/2" and fold. I created tags for the pockets to journal on or add photos to, then just embellish as desired! Too Cute! Try one :D
I think I might make a few more so I have plenty, then if they don't all sell I'll be ready for Christmas!
I hope you enjoy,
Tamara






Click on the photo for a closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper