Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Birthday Invitations for Boys & Girls

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Wednesday, my this week is flying by, harvest work is keeping me busy and in between work I am getting as much crafting done as I can for a boutique that I will be participating in on Saturday.  Since I created the box for my tea-light candle I discovered it also hold 4 to 5 cards depending on how thick the embellishments are, so I have created a few card sets in a matching box, I thought they would be great for gifts, I will be sharing some of these creations in the coming weeks but for today I will be sharing some cute birthday invitations I created recently.  

With the holidays coming up well everyone is sharing lots of Christmas, wintery, holiday creations, but birthdays and other occasions happen all through the year, I decided to make a more boy friendly version in blues and greens and the girl version is in pink........

For the girls:

 and on the inside:

For the boys:

the inside of the boys version is the same as the girls except the balloons and hat are in blue and green. 

This invitation is super sweet and super easy to create, the rosette in the middle takes the most time, although if you have the rosette die is does save a bit of time. 

I used the stamp set 'sketched birthday' and the dsp 'birthday basics'.  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper