Monday, November 25, 2013

Razzelberry & Pistachio color challenge fb demo group

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Monday!  Well the kiddos are home for the Thanksgiving holiday and amazingly enough I was actually able to get into my craft room and create a card for the demo color challenge for my fb demo group.  What a mess I had to work in, I did a workshop/boutique on Saturday and the days up to the boutique I wreaked havoc on my craft room,  it still needs a good reorganizing because I just moved some things aside to give myself room to work :(  but I sold alot of cards, tags and snowman soup which made me so happy!, I'm looking forward to more boutiques.

 The colors for the challenge were rich razzleberry, pistachio pudding, and always artichoke.............now I didn't have any of the artichoke so I used gumball green in it's place.   I decided to go with a holiday theme since they are so quickly approaching and I think the razzleberry works well for a holiday card.....here is the front:

I created the border with 2 nestabilities dies so I decided to use the leftover piece to decorate the inside of the card, then I added an ornament and stamped on the greeting. 

It's a simple but sweet card that has a very festive feel to it.  I used the 'ornament keepsakes' and 'christmas messages' stamp sets, and the sizzlit leaves die, plus I added some pearl bling. 

I am working to get the video done of my tealight boxed set and hope to have it uploaded by the end of the week, I appreciate your patience, the workshop boutique I did Saturday was booked because of SU's bookathon, so it kind of got in the way of my video, but I did earn some grab bags of retired goodies, I'm so excited about that, plus I sold a bow die and some pretty presents bow kits! 

Thank you for stopping by, 

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper