Saturday, November 9, 2013

Glitter Queens Winter theme Hop blog candy Winner

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Saturday to you all, sorry for being so late getting this posted, but I was so tired after getting back from camp from all the trekking around in the forest that I just needed a lot of extra rest.   Wow it was incredible I think I learned as much as the kids did, of course they encouraged and asked us to join in the activities.  We were on the move from 7 in the morning till 8 at night and most all the classes were conducted outside, although we were inside for the 'arrowhead' and 'earth and beyond' classes.  Here the kids are in one of the 'class rooms'  :) my daughter is the one in shades looking at the camera..

This was what we were walking around in all day....heavenly.....I have many more photos, but they are still on the sd card, but I will be sharing some of my favorites in the coming weeks.

 Here we are taking a selfie of us in the forest...

I hope you all enjoyed the hop I had so many wonderful comments, thank you thank you!, they are so appreciated! I was so happy to get back to my computer so I could catch up with all the activity. 

I numbered all your comments and used a random generator to pick the Winner of the Blog Candy!!! and the Winner is.....................

                            Regina!!! her comment was:

               these are more than beautiful! Perfect for the Christmas tree!

Thank you so much, I loved the way the ornaments turned out too, can't wait to make more :)

I will try to contact you by email....if you read this post then please contact me at: papercraftingstamper@gmail.com and tell me your physical address so that I can get your package posted.....note: we have a holiday on Monday, so I will not be able to ship until Tuesday. 

Many thanks to all of you that left comments and thank you for following my blog!  We are planning on another hop the beginning of December so I encourage you to check back I will be announcing the details asap.....and since it is December I will most definitely be giving blog candy away!!!....just call me Tami Claus, lol. 

All silliness aside I will be posting new goodies as I get them made so I hope you will stop by and see what I'm up to.........

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Tamara


 

1 comment:

  1. hi, Tamara
    great surprise on this morning to see my name as winner! I will to send emailing you.
    wish you a wonderful Sunday!
    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper