Thursday, November 14, 2013

Floral Mosaic Birthday Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,

I'm back to share another greeting I created for my fb group, we are all SU demo's and the group is for sharing and supporting each other.  We often have color challenges to help with gain design ideas from each other.  The card I created for today's post was the result of one of those challenges.  I believe the colors were baked brown sugar, primrose and ivory........since at the time I had not used my new mosaic embossing folder I decided I would use that in my design, after embossing I used a dauber to rub a little of the brown sugar on the embossing so it would add a little depth the the edges.  I stamped then fussy cut the flowers out and made an arrangement of them on the front, to create the leaves I just simply cut them out of card stock then added some vein lines.  And it just felt like it needed a little pearl bling.

 

I wanted to carry the look into the inside of the greeting so a added ivory cs and used the corner punch on them to fancy it up, stamped the sentiment then added another of the large flowers I used on the front. 

 

The colors actually work well for a fall birthday greeting.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper