Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Because I care cQc 134 Challenge Colors

Good afternoon Paper Crafters,
Yesterday was my daughters birthday!, she turned 13! wow, so I was busy making a cake and getting uniforms ready for more softball games. Even though it was her birthday she had a game, and her team did great they won 14 to 4!!! I was hoping they would win since it was her special day, a win made it all the sweeter :) My youngest also had a game so it was a double header for me, lol, they won their game too!!! I'm so proud of them.
I had a small window of time this afternoon so I wanted to share a card I made over the weekend, I did it with the colourQ challenge in mind, but I wasn't happy enough with it at first to enter it..........now that I've seen it for a couple days I like it, lol, I'm such a goof.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper