Friday, May 25, 2012

Stepped Up Sweets for the Sweet

Hello Paper Crafters,

I hope your all doing well and are having a great week. My life has been so busy lately with the end of the school year activities, end of the Softball season games, and now All-Star practice and their first tournament this weekend. I have 2 daughters that made the All-Stars Softball team, 2 different age groups, and today was the last day of school, so we are officially on summer vacation!!!! whoot whoot! But with the tournament this weekend we won't get to rest or sleep-in until Monday, lol, but next week look out, it's kick back watch lots of movies time :)
Since I'm going to be going like crazy all weekend I wanted to share my stepped up version of a card I shared a couple weeks ago for a challenge, SU has been featuring this type of technique in their Stampin Success Magazine for Demonstrators. I really love this technique because it demonstrates how you can do a quick and simple but stunning card then if you have more time you can step it up, or fancy it up and get a really fabulous card each of them would be wonderful to give or receive.  Give this technique a try, it's alot of fun to see where your creativity leads you.

I have exciting news to share! 

 

Myself and some of the other Glitter Queens are having another Blog Hop! We will be hopping on Monday the 28th (yes, Memorial Day, come hop with us before your picnic adventures :) and Tuesday 29th and Wednesday the 30th.  I have different projects for each day and one of the days I and some of the other ladies will have some projects for Fathers Day!  And I'm hearing that there is some blog candy to WIN!!!  I will be offering Blog Candy as well.  So be sure to stop by and hop along with us, there will be lots of inspiring creations!!!

Thank you for stopping by, visitors and comments make me happy :~) Have a great weekend, see you Monday!!!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper