Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good morning Paper Crafters,
I haven't had a chance to post anything since Saturday, the closer it gets to the end of the school year, the more activities there are going on. I went on a field trip to the zoo with my youngest on Tuesday. It was a fun day, but my legs were sure tired, lol.  I was going to post this project on Sunday, it was what I made for my mom, but my girls & husband got the coolest gift for me, an Android Tablet!, wow it is the neatest thing, it reads books, have 2 already, plays games, music, videos, you can surf too, so needless to say I was playing with my new toy :)
So today's project is a mini-album that I made for my mom, it is made the same as the project I completed for our last GQ hop, I also used the diagonal scoring tool to make a pretty envelope for it .

Here it is all wrapped up pretty:

And on the inside:


Just a little newsbite I want to share......the Glitter Queens including myself will be having another hop on May 28, 29, & 30th!!! We have several ladies that will be sharing their fabulous paper crafting skills, and I hear some will be offering blog candy!!! I will too :)  so be sure to pop in for our hop!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper