Saturday, May 5, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches # 33

Good afternoon Paper Crafters,
I have a sweet little card for you that I created for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, it's very simple and not overly embellished,  just right when you are crunched for time and need a Birthday greeting.  I just had a little time before my daughters softball game and wanted to participate in the challenge, for me clean was simple and sweet.  I plan on doing a stepped up version of this card to demonstrate the stepped up technique SU had an article about in their Stampin Success magazine for demonstrators, I'll post that sometime next week.
Here's the Sketch:



And my card:








Now I'm off to cook dinner then to help my daughter with her Gold Rush model :) I love crafty homework, lol.
Thank you Freshly Made Sketches for letting me participate in your challenge!
Tamara


3 comments:

  1. Super sweet little birthday card, Tamara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the lollipops! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. It would be really helpful if you turned word verification off. Trying to decipher those pesky letters is a real challenge. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper