Saturday, May 19, 2012

cQc 137 Tea Shoppe

Hello Paper Crafters,
I'm so happy I had the time to participate in this weeks cQc challenge, I love these colors!!!  One of my new favorite stamp sets is 'Tea Shoppe' so I thought I would use that for the challenge, and well of course doily's and tea go together :)  I stamped 2 teacups and on the 2nd tea cup I used a blender pen to add tempting turquoise to the flowers, then I cut them out and used dimensionals to attach them to the teacup. I also used SU markers to hand color the peony shop stamp before stamping.  I love the way it turned out, so fun.  I'm going to use this palette again! Thank you ColourQ for the challenge :)

Here's the palette:


And my card:



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Tami, I love how you used this set with the colors, doily fabulous! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! The flowers are colored so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper