Thursday, June 28, 2012

French Scrapbook Sketches in Thyme# 80

Hello Papercrafters,
I have a scrapbook page to share today, I created it using the Sketches in Thyme #80 sketch. I love this DSP, it's so easy to fancy up, it already looks partially embellished.  I just had to use this color scheme so that I could use my pompom ribbon, this ribbon is so cool I want more colors :D I also used the lace roller stamp, this is also a cool tool I already love, no matter what color you ink it up with it turns out gorgeous.

Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow I will have the stepped up version of yesterday's card, be sure to stop by!
Have a great day,
Tamara

3 comments:

  1. Pretty page! Love the colors :) Thanks for playing along with us @ SIT !
    ~DT Maven Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page!! My daughter is having a French themed birthday party so this would be perfect to capture those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ӏ know thіs web site offerѕ quality bаsed articleѕ or геvieωs and additionаl mаteriаl,
    is there аny οthеr web ѕіte whіch gіves thеse κinds of stuff
    in quality?

    my webpage :: same day loans

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper