Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello Papercrafters,
As it turns out I'm a day late with my stepped up version of the Papaya collage greeting, there was too much to do to prepare for the softball tournament, I'm very happy to say my daughters team won 2 of 3 games and came very close to winning the won they lost, so they will play again tomorrow, thankfully we don't have to be there at 10am, it was 7:15 this morning and it's only a 15 minute drive so we get to sleep in a little :-)

Today I have a stepped up version of the card I posted a couple of days ago. I used the same layout, different colors, fancier tag, more stamping and a little bling.  I actually did 3 versions of this greeting, all different colors, but the wisteria wonder and lucky lucky limeade are my favorite. Overall the stepped up greeting is my favorite version of the greeting,  so experiment with your color combinations,  every change I made lead me to another idea.


If you would like to see the the original version just scroll down to the previous post or click on the post titled Papaya Collage greeting.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper