Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spring Papaya Collage greeting

Hello Papercrafters,
Hope your all having a good week so far, we're half way through now the weekend is getting closer :-) My 10 yr old has another Softball Tournament, hopefully the last,  although I did hear her coach talk about maybe another tourne :/......I'm ready for a break, seems like I've been going non-stop since winter break was over in January, lol.

Today I have a quick and easy simple greeting to share, I've done this layout in 3 different color combo's, and I'm using one of the combo's for a swap I'm participating in with some of the other Glitter Queens.


On Friday I'm going to share my 3rd color combo of this card ( and my favorite) only it will be a stepped-up version of the greeting, which just means a little fancier and more bling, but in my opinion the 3rd color combo is the best, I'm going to use it in a Class I'm currently planning for next month. 

I apologize for the photo, not sure what happened, must of moved a bit while taking the pic :/

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to stop by Friday to see my stepped-up version of this greeting :D
Have a great day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper