Friday, June 22, 2012

Postage Stamp Card

Good morning Papercrafters,
I hope everyone is having a happy friday, I have much to get ready for the weekend softball tournament my girls are playing in, it's been really hot here in sunny Cali, so I'm filling and taking an ice chest so I can keep up all plenty hydrated.  I haven't had much time for creating anything new lately, too much going on, plus I had a cold.......but I'm trying to get back to my daily blogging :) so bear with me these tournaments are almost over, yea! the last weekend in June and were done!  

So I created this lovely card with a new set I recently obtained,  called 'Postage Due', I love this set!!!!  Awesome for summer scrapbooking and summer cards, now I need to get the postage punch which I don't already have :(   The new IBC is full of lots of fabulous stamps, accessories,  tools, CS and DSP  omg I have the longest wish list, lol. I've also seen the new mini, which will be available soon, it's also fabulous, much bigger than our past mini's!  If you are interested in getting your own copy of the new mini just contact me  and I will send one your way, if you would like a copy of the new IBC contact me and I'll let you know how you can get one.


After stamping the large image I used watercolor pencils to color in the flower,  I used markers to color the postage stamps before stamping, then I added lots of embelli's, my fave is the pom pom ribbon, so cute.



Have a wonderful weekend, I'll be back next week with more fun creations!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper