Monday, June 25, 2012

July 4th Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,
I hope your having a good start to your week, after the busy weekend everyone is tired but we had a great time. My oldest daughter hit a home-run during one of their games and I actually captured it on tape, most of the time I'm just not taping at the right time, lol.  Right now my girls are all at my 10 yr. olds practice, they have a tournament this weekend, thankfully it's fairly close by so the commute will be fast.

Today I have a card that I created for the 4th of July, going to be here soon, it's a fairly simple card to create, I used the blue base and found the red-wood dsp in my xmas paper stack, seemed all-american to me :) I used the 'schoolbook serif' set to stamp the word in white staz-on. The stars were stamped with the 'wanted' set but if you don't have that you could swap with any star. I used the pennant die for the big shot, but drew the number 4 freehand then color with SU marker 'midnight muse'








Thanks for stopping by......

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tami, I LOVE this postage card you created. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper