Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Card with Peekaboo Slider Window

Hello Papercrafters, 

Well I am a bit later than I had intended on being with this post, so my apologies, but according to my husband harvest has priority over my papercrafts, go figure lol, men just don't understand the importance cardmaking and blogging, :-)  while we are not completely finished with harvest one of the most exhausting jobs is done, the rest of the harvest will be part-time hours for me :-) so I will have time for my crafts and videos.  Yea, with the holidays coming up I have lots of crafting to do and share!

I did manage to get todays video made this morning, I uploaded while I was working, but I'm just now getting it posted before bed, where does the time go.  This video is of my peekaboo slider window card that I featured during the blog hop. (As I stated before this is a case of a card by Julie Davison) Thank you Julie!)  

It's easier than it looks, I'm thinking of doing a Halloween version......how cute would it be having some spooky bat or witch or whatever behind the window,  yep going to try that!  :)

Here's a photo of the card:

I noticed that in the video I forgot to stamp the acorn on the tag that pulls out, you can see it in the above photo, sorry for that mistake, I'm still new to videography and make a lot of mistakes, lol, it's a learning process, thanks for you patience.

 and  here is the video, Enjoy









Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed the video, I will be back with another episode soon, so hurry back!

Have a great day.

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper