Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Share Blog Hop Candy Winner

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Sunday everyone!  Well it has been an exciting week here on my blog, with the Glitter Queens Hop and the WCMD OWH hop, there has been a lot of activity to say the least.  It was fun as always but goes by so quick, fret not the Glitter Queens have a hop planned for the first week of November, so stayed tuned I will release the details as soon as I have them.  I do know that the theme will be Christmas/ winter :)  

Today I have another fall card to share before I announce the winner, I created it with our new dsp 'sweater weather' and the 'autumn accents' bigz, 'gorgeous grunge' stamp set, burlap ribbon candy dots, 'truly grateful' stamp set and vanilla cs.  


 I am so fond of the autumn accents using the 'sweater weather' dsp, I think they look so cool with the patterns.

And now onto the announcement you have all been waiting for :)  the winner of my blog candy- 

         Lisa 808!!!!  She said "I love making little favor gifts. Thanks for sharing your ideas"

Thank you Lisa 808  for following my blog and all your wonderful comments!  Please send me your address (papercraftingstamper@gmail.com) and I will send you the 'magnificent maple' stamp from our holiday mini!!

Many thanks to everyone who took time from their day to stop by my blog, I love and appreciate all the visitors!  

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

1 comment:

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper