Monday, October 28, 2013

Witchie Halloween with pumpkin

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Monday,  I can't believe how fast October is flying by,  Halloween will be here before you know it, so over the weekend I took my girls to town to do some costume shopping, my younger two are going to be Monster High ghouls, lol, and my teen is going to be working in a local haunted house as a zombie :)  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays,  I've never stopped liking to play dress-up, lol, I think the only time I didn't was for a couple of my teen years, ever since I always dress up,  Halloween is as much fun for adults as it is for kids, maybe more, lol. 

This week I will be sharing Halloween projects, today I have a greeting card, on this greeting I added some glitter paper that I made myself!  I used the new glitter from the holiday mini and the heat and stick powder, oh my this is so cool, now I can make glitter paper in any color of glitter that I have, if you haven't tried this technique out yet you have to try it, it's easy and fun and you will love the results. 

Here is my card:

To make the pumpkin I use a circle punch and an oval punch then pieced together, although I trimmed it a bit to make the pumpkin more slender, the stem was hand cut. 

On the inside I used a sticker from some steampunk stickers I have........

Tomorrow I have a video to share featuring a favor, you will love these little favors, they are quick and easy and fun to make!  So be sure to stop by,

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful spooky week, hehehe :)

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper