Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Greeting with Peekaboo window

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Wednesday everyone!  We'll it's official, our Glitter Queen's Blog Hop for November will be on the 5th, 6th, & 7th of November!  There will be several of us participating, our theme is Christmas & the holidays, I will have different projects for each day and look forward to sharing them with you.  I will also be at 6th grade camp with my daughter during the hop, (I will be getting my posts ready over the weekend and scheduling them ahead of time) which will be a little funny and I won't get to see any comments until I return on Friday :(.....   but I will be offering some blog candy! Yeaaa!

I'm so excited to also announce that my Holiday Mini shares are now available for pre-order!!!
Here is a list of the share contents:
2 yds. 1"grosgrain ribbon cherry
2 yds. 1/8" silver ribbon
4 clips- old olive embellishments
4-frosted finishes embellishments
12- 6" x 6" sheets of dsp  'season of style'
12- 6" x 6" sheets of dsp 'winter frost'
2- boxes with window
2- muslin bags
All this for just $22.50!!! that includes priority shipping and sales tax
                            I have 10 Shares Available!
*Share bonus*- For each share purchased you will be entered into a drawing for the 'Oh goodie' stamp set...........this is an awesome bonus, you have a 1 in 10 chance of winning the stamp set! *
* This share/bundle/drawing is only available from me*
All shares purchased from October 30 thru Nov 8, will be ready to ship to you priority on November 15th ;  all shares purchased from Nov. 9 thru 15th will be ready to ship to you priority on November 22nd.

                                                      
*This account is linked to myself and my husband, his email is the default, don't worry when you see his email and not mine..... I set the button is set up to notify me of any sales. * :-)
Today as promised I am back with another Halloween greeting, I made a peekaboo window card, it's so cool, I used the 'Halloween Hello' stamp set, I thought the little flying witch would look cool in the little hidden window, after stamping her I used daubers to add a moon and night sky to her background.  For the card base I used black and I spritzed it with the shimmer spray, I love that glittery shimmer on Halloween goodies.  My dsp is from the 'Modern Medley' pack.....the prints in this pack work great for Halloween.    (If you would like to learn this peekaboo window technique I have a video posted on my blog on Oct. 21, 2013)

Here is the greeting:

 

The Halloween ticket and the greeting on the inside came from the 'Halloween Bash' stamp set. 

I hope you liked my card, you should give this technique a try it's really very easy and fun!

Thanks for stopping by today....tell your friends about my share bundle offer, lot's of cool goodies and the chance  to Win Free Stamps!

Have a wonderful day,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper