Friday, October 25, 2013

Toxic Witch Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Friday!  I am so happy the weekend is here, life is so busy lately that a little down time is much needed.  I'm currently working on some Halloween goodies and getting ready for a November Glitter Queens Hop- the theme will be Christmas and will be sometime the first week of November. 

Today I have a quick share, I want to get back to my craft room while I have some time this morning.  I used some retired dsp and stamps to create this greeting, even though this stamp set is retired I still love it, the witch that I featured in this card is a favorite of mine.........today I ordered our new polymer set 'Bite me'.....I love the spider web in this set can't wait to try it out!

Here is my card:

 Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. I like that stamp set too. The scrunched ribbon is a nice touch on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper