Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Boooooo Greeting

Good morning Papercrafters,

I hope you having a good week so far, I am enjoying the fabulous fall weather we are having, looking forward to Halloween.  I saw some good decorating tips on tv and on the web that I want to try out, hope to get some decorating done this afternoon.  I usually have my decorations up by now but I've been helping my husband with raisin harvest and I've been too busy or too tired to deal with it :/
Saturday I have a stamp a stack Class of fall inspired designs.......a little mixture of Fall and Halloween, today I am going to share one of the designs we will re-create.

This card features the DSP Howlstooth and Scaring Bone in our holiday mini, I used the spider web embossing folder and the stamped images are from the Googlie Ghouls stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper