Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stamped Leaves Fall Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,

I'm just relaxing and enjoying a cup of coffee after a long busy day, for me it starts at 7:00 when I get up to get my girls ready for school, then I came home, made a card sample for Saturdays class, love it!, then I did some housework, vacuuming, picking up......where does it all come from.....stuff, and laundry.  Then had something to eat and off to work with my husband shaking raisins, we worked for 4 hours, so now I'm tired and it's time to cook dinner, lol, it never ends :)

So while I was relaxing a bit I thought I would share a card that I will be using in this weeks Stamp a Stack, I saw another similar card, different stamps, and sort of cased it, although I don't know who it was I cased it from :/ I don't even have a copy, just saw and re-created from memory.  I love the idea of stamping in various colors right on the first layer, then just pop up some accents and walla you have a great card.

Here is my version:


I have a sentiment stamp that says 'Give Thanks', which would also work great on the front of this greeting and will be available in the class.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful evening and a great Friday!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper