Monday, October 8, 2012

Preserves Class Card Design

Good morning Papercrafters,

Happy Monday to you all, with the beginning of October here we also have some cooler temps, yea, we've had triple digit weather for awhile now so I am soooo ready for fall.  We are already thinking about Halloween, oh what to wear, who will I be :)  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and my girls share my enthusiasm,  we have so much fun.

Thursday the 11th I have a Card and Gift tag class.  We will be doing fall themed designs using the Perfectly Preserved stamp set, so many options with the set, you'll want it it you don't already own it :) 

Today I am sharing one of the designs we will be re-creating in class, throughout the week I will share my other designs for this class. 


For anyone interested I will offer this class to go,  just email me with your request,( I will send you a flyer with all the class design photos), the kit will include all the supplies needed to create 6 greeting cards and 4 gift tags. No adhesives or stamped images are included, you can order the stamp set at my SU shop or use a similar sized image if you do not have this set. (Stampinup policy does not allow me to included stamped images in a kit) The price for the kit to go is $18.00 that includes shipping.


Thanks for stopping by,  Have a wonderful Monday!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper